We are looking for Digital Marketing intern who will be able to perform all the roles and responsibilities described below in the due course of time.
SEO and SEM Data Analysis Writing and Editing Listening CRM Social Media Basic Design
- Guide with website copywriting, proofing, and updation of content as needed
- Performance report of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Searching trends and insights, and optimizing performance based on the insights.
- Determining influencers (internal/external) and engaging them in brand activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Work jointly with internal teams professionals to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Making use of strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and client touch points.
- Optimize user funnels and Instrument conversion points.
- Evaluation of emerging techniques and technologies to provide inputs of adoption of technology.