Website Speed Optimization
Website speed makes the first impression and is the primary factor for dictating success in modern online business. It is well known that unimpressive website performance kills the business bottom line. To amplify the visitor engagement, retention, and boost sales it is crucial to have a lightning-fast page load speed.
After in-depth research to optimize the website speed OXO Solutions® provides a test tool where you can measure how long it takes your website to load. Here is the list of most effective parameters on the basis of which one can optimize the speed of website.
- Use a content delivery network
- Move your website to a better host
- Optimize the size of images on your website
- Reduce the number of plugins
- Use a website caching
- Implement Gzip Compression
- Database optimization in CMS
- Reduce the use of web fonts
- Detect 404 errors
- Reduce redirects
- Use prefetching techniques