An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students and graduates exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to their field of study. Internships can be done in a range of sectors, including sales, marketing, engineering, graphic design, management, I.T. and many, many more. Throughout an internship you will develop a variety of soft skills, including communication skills, personal effectiveness, presentation skills, creative problem solving and influencing skills.
Why intern with us?
OXO Solutions® is intended to give assistants direct experience working at a Research Organization. We give understudies a chance to work straightforwardly with the end clients in a portion of the world’s most underserved networks.
- Gain professional experience
- Explore potentially satisfying career path
- Give yourself much-needed edge in the modern job market
- Develop and refine both technical and communication skills
- Development of professional relationships in the field
- Enhanced confidence
- Smooth transitions into a job