We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Working within the Marketing & Communications team, the role involves developing the online marketing strategy as well as hands on delivery and execution.
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organisation to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing and Communications plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilising tools and techniques as appropriate including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
- Work with external agencies when required to develop the online presence