We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.