What is Web 2.0 ?
Web 2.0 is the next generation application of the Internet, which encourages the use of Creativity and Technology on an highly Interactive Platform by promoting Collaboration amongst users.
The usage of some of the following is usually inferred as Web 2.0 –
- – CSS or Cascading Style Sheets for consistent and effective visual presentation of content.
- – Syndication of data through RSS Feeds
- – Creation of Blogs and Integration to Social Networking websites
- – Integration to next generation API’s like the ones Google Provides.
- – Incorporating a Web 2.0 ‘Look and Feel’
Contact Us for more details ( email@example.com | further queries ).