A virtual internship is a work experience program where the participant (intern) gains experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at the job location. Virtual interns communicate with their employer online through various means including email, Skype, WhatsApp, instant messaging, phone conversations, webinars, project management tools, SMS messaging, etc.
- Gain professional experience
- Explore potentially satisfying career path
- Give yourself much-needed edge in the modern job market
- Develop and refine both technical and communication skills
- Development of professional relationships in the field
- Enhanced confidence
- Smooth transitions into a job